Saturday, October 27, 2007

Rhodes Family







These are my cousins and I was very excited to be doing their pictures for them yesterday. We both live in Austin but don't see each other very much so it was fun to get to hang out with them. Kendal, who is 7, acted so grown up. She was very excited to have her pictures taken. Kaleb on the other hand was all boy! Boy's are such a hand full but so worth it! It's amazing the differences between boys, and girls, and I fill so blessed that I have one of each so I can experience it. Towards the end of the photo shoot we realized we really didn't have any good face shots of Kaleb and if we tried to get him to smile for the camera, well lets just say he had his own agenda. But we did manage to get him to crack a smile at the very end and it just so happened to be my favorite picture of the evening.

No comments: