Thursday, October 25, 2007

My little pumpkins





Here are some pics I took a couple of weeks ago of my kiddos and niece and two nephews. It was crazy we all piled into my sister in law's sequioa (spell?) and it took seriously half an hour to figure out how all of the 5 car seats would fit. We were determined though and even though it was quite the ordeal to get in and out of the car each time it was worth the effort. At one point I looked back in the car and thought, these can't be our kids, I'm too young for this. But we had fun! The first two are mine, Titus and Asia and then there is Ian and Isaac and then Camille. As you can see I have only had time to do one collage so far. Heck, I took these two weeks ago and I'm just now posting them.

4 comments:

J.R. Foster said...

Your kiddos actually LOOK at the camera? I'm so jealous! Every pic I take of Jacks is of him looking off...I guess I have a "deep" child maybe? Ya right!:)

These are sooo cute...and my goodness it's about time! Just in time for Halloween:)

victoria said...

super cute!

delana said...

real cute! i thinkg ian needs to start lifting weights so he can hold up his brother.

Sarah Huffman said...

SO CUTE!!