Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Fathers Day


I wanted to send a shout out to all the Dad's out there. Happy Fathers Day! My husband is a wonderful dad. Everyday when he gets home from work he comes in with a huge smile on his face and runs to the kids to pick them up and tell them how much he missed them. Most days he takes the kids on a ride in the bike trailer to the park. It is very true what they say, "Anyone can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad". I am so thankful I not only married a great husband and friend but an amazing father for my children. This is a fathers day card I made for him. I am going to run a fathers day and 4th of July special. I am offering a free session and a free 5x7. All you need to do is email me by going to my website at www.nowandthenphotography.com and click on the contact me link. God Bless!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Now that you said Rita was supposed to give it to us, we did get a picture from her of Clayton when he was a baby. Is that what you were talking about? I was assuming it was of our Easter pictures. My email is cfwoods719@yahoo.com