Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is one Hot Momma!!!

Mrs. Kari Sanchez won the Hot Momma Photoshoot contest. She so deserved this day of pampering. If you read the read the previous post about her she is a wife and mother of a beautiful 2 year old little girl. She has been married to a wonderful man and soldier for 7 years. He has since been deployed 4 times and each time Kari has had to endure the absence of her husband and father of their little girl. She had 8 friends and family members send in their vote for her to win the Hot Momma contest and I was more than honored to be able to photograph Kari, who along with her husband I send out my thanks and appreciation for their service to our Country. I pray that all the soldiers come home soon!
A big thanks to Melody from Zig Zag Salon and Katie Astoria from Modern Muse Makeup for volunteering their time and talent to help make our Momma extra HOT!!!
Here is a Hot Momma for you....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Katie went with us to go shoot. She is a photographer in the making.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is the bench where her husband proposed to her by the capitol. She didn't even know he was in town when he surprised her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see the pictures of my sister! She looks amazing, you did such a wonderful job photographing her! Thank you lisa :) Luis is gonna LOVE IT!

Debralea said...

Awww...these are GREAT! It looks like everything came together, a great photographer, talented hair and make-up artists, and a beautiful subject. What more can you ask for?

Kari Sanchez said...

I love them Lisa and I had such an amazing time! I cant wait to show them to Luis!

KimmieJ said...

Kari, look at those legs! You look amazing! Lisa, you are so good at what you love!

victoria said...

I agree look at those legs. very beautiful!! luis will be in heaven!!

Shannon said...

These are goooood Woods! I love 'em. Hot Mama indeed.

Mare said...

WOWZA!! You ARE a Hot Momma Kari!! Great GREAT job Lisa!! I'm telling you...when I get married, I'm gonna fly you over here to Bama and have you do my wedding. :) You girls did an AMAZING job! Luis is gonna be GAGA! ;)

Love you gals!
~Mare~

Lindsey Stokes said...

Lisa the pictures are awesome! It's amazing that the things I walk past every day and never think twice about lend themselves to be great backdrops (my office is at 9th and congress)