Monday, May 19, 2008

Natalie

This is Natalie and she is going to be famous one of these days. She was recently cast as an extra in a movie coming out soon and fell in love with acting. She is beautiful, fun and a real go getter! I couldn't have asked for a better model to photograph. She will use these pictures for her acting portfolio and I will use them when she is big and famous to say "hey, I knew that girl". Here are a few of my favorites...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

I love the first one! You are so talented!

Stacy Cross said...

Gorgeous pics, girl! As always, you rock my socks off! :)