Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Duchouquette Family

Both Janette and John work with my mom and I was so excited to finally meet their two boys. Towards the end they started to play around with two big sticks they had found on the ground. I had already packed up my stuff ready to go but had to pull my camera back out to get the two shots of the boys with the big sticks. These pictures show their boyish nature more than the previous shots we had gotten.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Cotton Photography said...

What adorable boys:) Love the third one of the family...but the second one is just priceless...great job!