Monday, March 17, 2008

Darrah and Mark

I was so thrilled when Darrah called me and wanted me to do her wedding. I had never met her before but when she proceeded to tell me that she wanted some fun, out of the ordinary pictures for her formal shots, I knew she was my girl!! She it totally goofy and fun to be around. Mark is a people person and just a super nice guy they make such a great couple. Not to mention that they are a HOT couple to photograph. Darrah looked absolutely beautiful in her dress. Here are some of the highlights!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



We were trying to entice little Riley, Darrah's niece, into getting in the picture by giving her the flowers to take to Darrah, but she had her own agenda!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is Mark's mom getting her boogie on. She danced more than Mark did! Now there's a supportive mom for ya.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cotton Photography said...

What a gorgeous couple...great job Lisa!