Sunday, January 6, 2008

Daniel and Amanda are engaged!

I love working with old friends. Daniel and I grew up going to Church together. I was good friends with his older brother Ben. It was great to finally meet Amanda I had heard so much about her and she is as sweet as can be. These two have been together for six years. They are high school sweet hearts! I'm so excited to be doing their wedding in June. It is going to have a 1920's Hollywood Theme that I just can't wait to photograph. Stay tuned for their wedding pics. Here are a few of my favorites.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

J.R. Foster said...

The first and last are my favs...she has such a beautiful profile...great job!

I'm glad to see you are back in the blogging world since the move:)