Sunday, October 21, 2007

Love Wedding








No, it's not just a cheesy title for my blog post, it really is their last name. I can't say enough about Casey and Kris. Casey and I hit it off right from the start. She is a fun, outgoing girl with such a big heart. Weddings are always exhausting but I love every minute of it and was so honored to be their to document this once in a lifetime moment for these two. I have to give a shout out to the girls at Something to Celebrate who did an amazing job organizing and keeping everything running like it should. I highly recommend them! Along with Katie Astoria who did the makeup and Johanna at Hairy Situations who did Casey's hair. I don't normally do this on a blog but like I said they did such a great job I couldn't go without mentioning them. So here are some photos from the wedding. My husband shot the guys while I was with the girls. They went around downtown and my husband said they were stopping random girls asking to take their picture with them. I thought it was hilarious!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Lisa,
You are WONDERFUL !!! What I have seen so far are beautiful! Casey & Kris are so lucky to have you & your husband working with them.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Pam
Mother of the Bride

Fearless said...

Lisa,
The pictures you've posted so far are absolutely gorgeous! I've showed everyone in Dallas your work. Thank for capturing all the "love" at the Love wedding. Wasn't Casey the most beautiful bride ever? Well, you probably can't say that, but I can!

Gigi

Unknown said...

Love the guys in lawn chairs!

Sarah Huffman said...

oh i want to live in austin too!!!!!! these look great!