Friday, June 1, 2007

Wedding Specials! WOW


Ok, so I have had several people contact me about photographing weddings. Since I am new to the wedding market I am offering a deal to the first three responses to this blog. My starting package is normally $1000 but I am going to take $300 off the first three people to book their weddings with me. You must be getting married in 2007 and this deal will only go to the first three people that book their wedding date with me. Along with the $300 dicounted package I am going to throw in a free engagement or bridal session, which ever one you choose.
The storyboard above is from a recent engagment session I did. I can't wait to hear from you. I love referals and if you refer someone to this ad then you will receive a free session as well. Click on my link to my site on the left at www.nowandthenphotography.com and go to the contact page to email me.

No comments: